The term 'BSS Smartindia' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is BSS Smartindia Educational Institution Pvt. Ltd, Smartindia Bhavan, Thycaud PO, Thiruvananthapuram- 14, Kerala, India.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BSS Smartindia's prior written consent.Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Permission to Use the Site:
We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. We may terminate your permission to use the Site for any conduct that we consider to be inappropriate, or for your breach of these Terms, including the Restrictions listed in paragraph 4. Your use of the Site is at your own risk; including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time.
You may need to register to use part of the Site. We may reject or require that you change any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you are responsible for any use of your user name and password, and you agree to promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name and password, or your Site account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time, at our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, we reserve the right to reveal your identity (including whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you or when necessary to protect safety and security.
Responsibility for Your Content: You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BSS Smartindia and our agents with respect to any claim based upon the transmission of your message(s) and/or posting(s). We reserve the right to remove any messages for any or no reason whatsoever.
BSS Smartindia’s Right to Use Your Content: By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this Site, you are granting Sony Music a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, fully transferable, worldwide license to: (1) use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform, or display any such communication; and (2) sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication. The foregoing rights shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
Ownership: All material on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, data, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, links, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is owned, controlled by, or licensed to BSS Smartindia and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Material on the Site is made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Sony Music in each instance. You may download material intentionally made available for downloading from the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices that may appear on such materials.
The following rules, policies, and disclaimers shall apply to and/or govern your use of the Site (including, without limitation, any bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other online services provided on this Site). We do not review every message or confirm the accuracy or validity of information posted. We do not actively monitor the contents of the postings and are not responsible for the content of any postings. We do not vouch for or warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message or information posted. The contents of the postings do not represent the views of BSS Smartindia, its labels, or any person or entity associated with BSS Smartindia. If you feel that any posting is objectionable, we encourage you to contact us by email. We will make every effort to remove objectionable content if we deem removal to be warranted. Please understand that removal or editing of any posting is a manual process and might not occur immediately.
You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
- Post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, harassing, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of anyone’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law;
- Post or transmit any material in violation of a third party’s copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a harmful, disruptive or deleterious nature;
- Solicit, request or collect personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Solicit personal information from minors;
- Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging whether commercial in nature or not;
- Engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Site’s search results;
- Impersonate any other individual or entity.
You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site (for examples, by means of hacking or defacement);
- Utilize any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of the Site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;
- Record, process or mine information about other users;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site content or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.